Go, Urkel!

While listening to the awesome Chris Marino this morning, my ears were tickled to find out that Jaleel White will be joining Dancing With The Stars.

We all know that White has more to his resumé than his role as the awkward-but-lovable teen whiz Steve Urkel from Family Matters (Gosh I miss the 90's...moving on). He's starred in other roles, (DreamGirls, GrownUps), written and produced a web-series, and has done voice-over work (Our Friend, Martin). I know that he's way past this and obviously taking on other ventures, but I know for sure that I wasn't the only one who thought of this moment.

I'm convinced that he won't be performing this routine, but I'm just gonna have to wait and see. Until then, I'm gonna relive my chilldhood :0).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness