Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

10) One week before I went to NYC, my mother allowed me to hack away at our tree with a chain saw. The left over wood will be used for seating stumps and shelves we plan to build in our house.

9) I was stressed during the semester that I wouldn't get into any of the 30 internships that I applied for and I was blessed with two of them: Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia for Web Productions and Honey Magazine for writing. Now, I will finish my degree in December!!!!

8) During my lunch hour, I walked 20 blocks around West Chelsea, and lost 15 lbs as a result...I like this :0).

7) I realized that the city is both expensive but awesome for bargains (bought the cutest bag for $10)!

6) Prince was in NYC at the Apollo at the beginning of June with song diva Mariah Carey...how did I miss this?????


[Photo courtesy of www.lovebscott.com]


5) Piggy-backing off of highlight number 7, did I really spend $22.50 on a sandwich, chips, green tea and a Boston creme cheesecake?

4) I found myself floating in the masses as many fans united in Harlem at the Apollo Theater to remember the King of Pop...














[Photo courtesy of popeater.com]

3) Going back to food, I had a good lunch prepared by the coolest chef ever to hit broadcast airwaves. Shrimps galore, cool drink on a hot sunny day, all I could think was...bam!

[Photo courtesy of Samantha Mauro.]

2) After my internships were completed, I spent two weeks surrounded by my loved ones via spiritual uplifts, family reunion, a baby shower, a graduation party, visiting my brother in Ohio,and just chilling out reminiscing about old times.

1) This is the highlight that took the cake for me; some random guy told me that I had some very lovely kneecaps.

I miss New York City life. Coming back to suburbia and transitioning back to college life is a little complicated, but what an eventful chapter in my earthly existence. I'm currently back at school working on reading assignments and working on my upcoming freelance pieces. Now, I continue on with a new semester as a freelancing literary artist with joys and anxieties of finishing school and planting my writings in this giant digital garden called the world wide web (and yes I'm still quoting Prince to those of you who see me everyday). More to come, love peace, and hair grease!

Comments

Publisher said…
Hello everyone,
Christmas is comming soon, I start usually in the summer, to be sure to get a good deals. I want to make happy my familly this
year. I would like to buy a tiffany & Co key pendant for my mom Tiffany & Co & Bvlgari Jewelry , the one with diamonds costs 10,000.00$, but I don't
have the budget for it, so I will buy the silver one at 100$.
For my dad, I want to buy him a watch, I am hesiting between a Rolex or Breitling watches, I choose this two models :
Rolex Watches or Seiko & Rolex Watches What do you think?
My husband is giving me a hard time, he would like to have a sneakers but he hesitate between different models, I found this model
at Air Jordan Shoes , it's a good sneakers for basketball.But, our gifts, will be Drugs & Health .
I am not forgeting my self, I will ask my husband to buy me the Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses
Oakley & Chanel
Sunglasses
, they are amazing.What do u think about this gifts ideas? Thank you a lot in advance.

Popular posts from this blog

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness