Sesi Fashion Debut


I recently took on the challenge of writing my first fashion article with a new publication called Sesi Magazine. I'm so used to writing about music, arts and entertainment and the like that I felt like I wanted to try something different. As with most assignments and projects, it was tedious and hard, but giving up wasn't an option. After nights and days of research and regressing back to my prom days, I finally sent in my first draft. After a few tweeks here and there, my editor liked my idea. I'm proud and excited to announce that the second issue of Sesi Magazine was published and is on sale. Check out Sesi Magazine for a preview and purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness