Self-Esteem Anthems

Society, without a doubt, is in the most ridiculous shape mankind has ever witnessed.

I don't feel like this post is coming from a dark place today, but it has been one of the things that I have been passionate about since I was 10 years old. Back then, kids in my age group were getting the latest Air Jordans and catching Waynehead and Reboot on Saturday mornings. My older brothers were mastering the Sega Genesis. Though I enjoyed these things too, I was researching topics like domestic abuse, how the elementary education system operated, and the struggle to be such a loving person in a hateful world. I will never forget the day I realized how evil, vindictive, and jealous people can really be over something so infantile that it could cause massive injustice. There are some in this world who feel they get to decide who will live either comfortably or miserablly. What if you're just trying to live your life, period?

I'm learning to keep being a loving person and not care at the same time. The best revenge in life is living the best life you can despite what enemies and opposers say. Haters do nothing more than perfect their craft of hating. Due to the insecurities within themselves, they tend to explode on the wrong person. This, in turn, gives one a reason to attack somebody else, divert negative attention away from themself, and join in on the social slandering escapade. The most reasonable reaction to such a situation would be to prove that you are NOT the punk that they think that you are, right? I mean, you woke out of bed this morning and planned out what needed to get done today. I'm sure resolving issues with harassing people wasn't on your to-do list today.

With that said, posted below are my personal top five anthems dedicated to the movers and shakers of their life course and outcome [and the ones full of hate and confusion needing prayers].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness