Another Google Adventure

As I sit here listening to Jennifer Hudson's new album, I'm reflecting on the latest news stories that have been popping up for the last 24 hours via the internet and radio stations. This is what I came up with so far:
  1. Legendary Hollywood icon, Elizabeth Taylor, dead at age 79

  2. Elizabeth Taylor's Final Resting Place

  3. Water poisonous for Tokyo infants

  4. Japan struck by another major earthquake

  5. Another Chris Brown thing

  6. Another Charlie Sheen thing

  7. Ohh, comparing Chris Brown and Charlie Sheen (Breezy brought up a good point, but I digress)

  8. Little girl loses leg saving her sister

  9. N----r Heaven...?

  10. What does baby mama mean?

Now, because I choose not to tell you, the free-willed citizen who reads whatever your heart oh so desires, what to do, I'll let you pick out which one of these stories is more important to you. I'll just end this post with words from my sister's status...

RIP Liz Taylor but there's still entire families dying in Libya right now...

P.S., realizing my own flaw in this digital garden, I'm officially MJ-ed out. No more news, updates about his kids, or anything. Leave me with my Off the Wall album, Thriller dance routine and ice cream and let's move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Redirecting the Dopeness