Growing Pains

I just realized that this year marks my ten year since high school graduation.

I have no idea if there will be a reunion or not because of my lacking a Facebook page(apparently everyone is on it). My Facebook free movement is to see how my productivity goes and focus on the more important things, like my spiritual health, my freelance writing, and this new job I started a little over a week ago. Then I was like, "sweet niblets, I haven't blogged in a minute. What have I have doing?" Well, let me tell ya...

I was stalked, had a horrible boss, was in a financial struggle, people I thought were caring are actually deceitful and trying to break bonds. I felt like I have been to Hades and back on a pogo stick. Despite all of that happening and losing my dear Uncle Harold in death, I still have the nerve to be working, writing and being my best, at my best. I'm still battling the events that have happened from a few years until now. However, what's the point of stressing what I can't change. The Sweet Sovereign saw it fit to give me the endurance I needed to survive this unhealthy habit of imperfect humans trying to control me. Seriously. Think about it. How many times have you been around someone who makes mistakes and yet expects perfection out of you? I want to be perfect, I try to be but I'm not. If you can look in the mirror and tell yourself, 'I can do better today,' you're good. I know what I can do and rely on my faith to get me through the easy and tough stuff.

As I sit here in the office corner of my studio (latest accomplishment) deconstructing what is supposed to be, there is a little voice that keeps telling me to not change. It sounds like mom and my spiritual sister at the same time. If I feel I have to it, I will change for only two people.

God and myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness