Brand New

After four and a half years in the finance industry, I am happy to say that my banking career is over.

I've had epiphanies, dreams, and reality checks on events that have happened in my life. Everything from the awful boss I had in my first banking job to the change of culture in my second banking job. I was waiting for some harsh treatment but it never came. The storm had passed but I was still suited for the worst.

It's finally time to let go and progress onto better things. I was finally blessed with a job that I enjoy. I'm back working with kids and have more time for my writing and research.

My outlook on the banking world could have been ruined by this ignorant, bitter heifer who continues to maintain a heartless demeanor. But I have been praying to Sweet God that He teaches me how to forgive her so I can move on. The sad part about this society that we live in is that we can insult each other in less than five seconds at the blink of an eye. But ask us to say something nice about an enemy...
one second, two seconds, three seconds, and etc.

I feel sorry for the bullies who have no other logical means to justify their securities (or lack thereof).
I feel sorry for the recipients of such treatment and think they are stuck (you're not).

The next time your boss or associate can't get what they want out of you, remember this:

Meme courtesy of S.F.'s Pinterest
Bullying is not cute, not cool, and is probably a key reason why some people in the world are single. Just a late night thought...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness