Roadside Haikus

I recently started experimenting with poetry in the haiku form. I just picked a random selection of events and topics and let my mind run in circles. These have no particular order (at least I don't think) and interestingly. After taking up a defensive driving course and nearly touching base with a speeding drunk driver, I spewed these words onto my paper:

1. I pay you no mind
For in the next 10 seconds
Memory will fade.

2. Roadside courtesy
Burning tires, sonic boom
Sharp cut off in lane.

3. Put down the 40.
Pay attention to the road.
Nothing looks blurry.

4. Common sense would say
Not under the influence.
Hello, Officer.

5. Defensive driver
With no warning turns into
A wreckless driver

6. The battle royale
Road rage, propogandic fits
Totaled car & dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness