Name Change

This was unexpected and last minute, but yeah I changed the name of my blog.

After doing some more domain searches, I discovered another Justified Productions somewhere in the realms of Florida...and I've been thinking about changing it for some time anyway, I just didn't know what I wanted.

I looked at my old Teenage Millionaire notes and pulled out a list of names I was thinking about if I ever had aspirations of starting my own company, and I came across Flipscript. I dug it, but because of my insatiable habit of acting avant-garde in an ever-changing society that deems and monitors what normalcy is, I changed a couple of letters around.

Ok, time to write poetry...and edit those business cards!


Photo courtesy of ClipArt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness