He Takes after his Uncle[s]

Most people who know me know I'm a Jackson fan. Michael, Janet, Jermaine, Marlon...all of them have songs that have been added to my life's soundtrack. It was no surprise to me when I started hearing about Austin Brown.

I just did a post on this talented musician in Stimulation Status Magazine and I just can't believe the overall sound that comes out of this man. As he states in his interviews with AOL and Lopez Tonight, he combines elements from Stevie Wonder to the Four Tops to the Jackson 5ive and amps it up with his creativity and energy. Personally, "All I Need" is on my list of wedding songs. I could sit here and blog about how much of a powerful force music can be and is to many individuals, but as I sit here bouncing in between "All I Need" and "Menage a Trois," with people watching me nod my head at the library, I really just wanna dance. I can't wait for 85 to drop, but I have no choice.

If there is one quality that every Jackson has excelled in is their humility. It is definitely taught and practiced in the family. I love how genuine his humbleness is. Not to mention his dancing is off the wall. His late uncle Michael surely taught him well because he absolutely killed it on Lopez Tonight and this awesome video that is posted below.


(YouTube RealAustinBrown Channel)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness