A Diva 24/7

When I first heard of this girl, the first thing that captivated me was her unique poetic flow. Then I heard '40 emcees,' and was completely stolen. I thought, "I had to buy this album, this chick is so avant-garde to mainstream it's so refreshing." I decided to profile her on inCOLOR Magazine because of her upbeat, socio-intuitive perspective on the simple complications of life. Wondering up and down why she looked so familiar, I was surprised to find out that she starred in an old Nickelodeon throwback, "My Brother and Me." In between school and writing, Amanda [Diva] Seales did her thing and is making her way. Check out the article and watch her videos on the link above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness