A Little too Late



So, I just received the word that the boy from the first molestation case against Michael Jackson circa 1993 just came out and said that his father made him lie. Jackson never touched him. I knew this since I was six years old. I read in an old school GQ article (1994) about the molestation case and even Steve Harvey brought it up on his radio show once with Jackson, the lying father drugged his son and made him lie and ruin Jackson's good name. It's a little more than late because the man was already scrutinized by the media, paparazzi and the like. And now it's more gone of than usual because the man has succumbed to the very thing that killed him. To the father and son, let America know what it feels like to live with a guilty conscience!

Photo courtesy of commentsfromleftfield.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interesting Highlights of my Summer

Another Google Adventure

Redirecting the Dopeness